To cancel your Hint subscription please follow the steps below:
If you purchased your subscription via Apple App Store:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel, the subscription is already cancelled and won't renew.
If you purchased your subscription via Google Play:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store .
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
When you cancel a subscription you’ll still be able to use your subscription for the time you’ve already paid.
For example, if you buy a one-year subscription on Jan. 1 for $10 and decide to cancel your subscription on July 1:
- You’ll have access to the subscription until Dec. 31.
- You won’t be charged another yearly subscription of $10 the following Jan. 1