Download the App on your Smartphone
You can do so by clicking on this link -> Download
Allow the file download by pressing “Allow anyway”
Your smartphone will most likely warn you about the dangers of downloading Hint: Astrology because it perceives our website as a third-party source.
Don't worry - Hint is absolutely safe for your smartphone. We have been trusted by millions of users.
3. Find where the file Hint - Astrology.apk was downloaded
On some Android smartphones, downloaded files can be found in the “Files” application.
On Samsung phones, they can be found in the “My Files” application (it is located in the “Samsung” folder).
Mi File Manager
On Xiaomi phones, this application is called "Mi File Manager".
4. Confirm the installation by pressing “Install”
5. In case your smartphone has blocked installation, go to your phone Settings and allow installation of unknown applications
Non-Samsung Android Phones:
Open the Settings app on your Android device.
In the Settings menu, tap Apps.
Tap Special app access (or Advanced > Special app access).
Tap Install unknown apps.
Select an app to use to install an APK file—your browser and file management apps are the best options here.
Tap the Allow from this source slider to allow APK files to be installed via that app.
Samsung phones instructions:
Open the Settings app.
In Settings, tap Apps.
Tap the three-dot menu icon.
Tap Special access.
In Special access**, tap Install unknown apps.**
Tap the slider next to your web browser or file management app in the list to allow APK installation from it.
6. After the settings**, run the installation of the application again**
7. Done! You should have the app ready to use on your Home screen
If you had any issues along the way please watch this video instruction:
Or if that doesn’t help, please contact us at [email protected]